GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vanda lamellata?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170977-vanda-lamellata.html)

Dada[_3_] 10-02-2008 12:48 AM

Vanda lamellata??

1 Attachment(s)
I bought this as a Vanda parviflora and it flowered for me this winter. I
think it is Vanda lamellata although i do not detect any fragrance!. Can
someone confirm?

Dada

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 11-02-2008 01:13 AM

Vanda lamellata??

I don't know what it is, but I don't think it's lamellata. It doesn't look
like those I have seen. Take a look at Jay's photos (there are 3 pics here):
http://www.orchidspecies.com/vandalamelatavarboxali.htm

Diana

. com...