GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pot. Spanish Eyes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171014-pot-spanish-eyes.html)

wendy7 11-02-2008 02:48 AM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

1 Attachment(s)
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 12-02-2008 10:30 PM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Wow, did you get one of these? Love the crisp color markings! Thanks for all
the photos!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

K Barrett 13-02-2008 03:34 AM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Yeah its great, isn't it?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Wow, did you get one of these? Love the crisp color markings! Thanks for
all the photos!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

K Barrett 13-02-2008 03:48 AM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Who sold this beauty? Do you rememebr? It doesn't shoew in google.

K Barrett
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

wendy7 13-02-2008 06:12 AM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Sure did Di, I just couldn't pass it up. Just hope my plant blooms the same.
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Wow, did you get one of these? Love the crisp color markings! Thanks for
all the photos!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

wendy7 13-02-2008 06:55 AM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Yes Kathy, I got it from an outfit called Water Orchids:-
http://www.waterorchids.com
I got a good blooming size bare root for $15
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Who sold this beauty? Do you rememebr? It doesn't shoew in google.

K Barrett
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.

K Barrett 13-02-2008 04:28 PM

Pot. Spanish Eyes

Thanks Wendy! I'll look for them at the next show. maybe they'll be at the
POE, but more probably they'll be in Santa Barbara

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Who sold this beauty? Do you rememebr? It doesn't shoew in google.

K Barrett
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Potinara Spanish Eyes.