GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aspley OS Show - D. bigibbum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171160-aspley-os-show-d-bigibbum.html)

Dave Gillingham 17-02-2008 11:55 AM

Aspley OS Show - D. bigibbum

2 Attachment(s)
The tag said simply Dendrobium bigibbum. With the white splash in the throat, I
should have thought D. bigibbum var. bigibbum. But I know who owns it, and he
certainly is far more knowledgeable than I. It's very early in the season over
here for such a lovely flowering.
Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 17-02-2008 07:55 PM

Aspley OS Show - D. bigibbum

Wow, great bunch. I'm especially taken by this one. And yes, it would seem
out of season for you.

Diana

Dave Gillingham 20-02-2008 09:25 AM

Aspley OS Show - D. bigibbum

Glad you liked them, Diana. Another month or so would be more normal for the
bigibbums I should have thought.

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:55:10 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Wow, great bunch. I'm especially taken by this one. And yes, it would seem
out of season for you.

Diana

.. .