GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Mildred Rives (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171221-lc-mildred-rives.html)

wendy7 19-02-2008 07:56 PM

Lc. Mildred Rives

1 Attachment(s)
Lc. Mildred Rives a big catt from my friend Dan that went to Japan,
a favourite of mine & a regular bloomer. Gotta love it.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 19-02-2008 09:01 PM

Lc. Mildred Rives

Beautiful! A fave of mine.

Diana

wendy7 20-02-2008 03:10 AM

Lc. Mildred Rives

Thanks for your comments Diana, always nice to hear from you. Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Beautiful! A fave of mine.

Diana