GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171495-sixty-five-today-follow-up-after-diana-off-topic.html)

wendy7 01-03-2008 04:39 PM

Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic.

1 Attachment(s)
I can no longer sing "Will you still please me, will you still squeeze me,
when I'm 64" or something like that.
Anyway here is my pic.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-03-2008 07:48 PM

Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic.

Aha! You've reached one of the speed limits! Happy, happy, and loads more!

Diana

"Bob Walsh" wrote in message
Happy Birthday Wendy!

Cute picture.

Bob

tbell 01-03-2008 10:25 PM

Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic.

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:39:03 -0800, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

I can no longer sing "Will you still please me, will you still squeeze me,
when I'm 64" or something like that.
Anyway here is my pic.
Cheers Wendy

And no wrinkles! Feliz Cumpleaņos!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Dave Gillingham 02-03-2008 06:46 AM

Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic.

Congratulations, Wendy, and Happy Birthday. I'm still just under a year ahead
of you :-)

I'm really going to have to change my usenet server. After suggesting you
should post a pic, you do, and Optusnet have *already* deleted it from their
server. I miss so many threads that way :-(

Can someone email me a copy please?
Dave Gillingham

John Varigos 02-03-2008 09:51 AM

Sixty Five Today!! A follow up after Diana - Off Topic.

Happy birthday Wendy.

And Dave, Telstra are no better. That's why I pay for a reliable usenet
provider. Peace of mind.

Cheers

John

Dave Fouchey 02-03-2008 04:16 PM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I can no longer sing "Will you still please me, will you still squeeze me,
when I'm 64" or something like that.
Anyway here is my pic.
Cheers Wendy

A Very happy Birthday to you young lady!

Dave ONLY 55..... ;-)

Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"