Old 09-03-2008, 06:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium aggregatum

Den. aggregatum in full swing.
I purchased this one a year ago in bloom with 3 spikes.
Gotta love it!
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium aggregatum-den-aggregatum-1071-01761.jpg
Old 09-03-2008, 07:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Almost forgot to post a closeup!
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium aggregatum-den-aggregatum-1071-01758.jpg
Old 09-03-2008, 05:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Well I am not sure Tennis, as I have only had it for a year, killed one
before, so this one went into a slitted
clay pot, hung up high & gave it a spritz once in a while, no complete rest.
Cheers Wendy

"tenman" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
Den. aggregatum in full swing.
I purchased this one a year ago in bloom with 3 spikes.
Gotta love it!
Cheers Wendy

Nice one. I love aggregatum but gave mine up a few years back as it
wouldn't bloom for me despite following the cultural recommendations. How
do you get yours to flower so well?

Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I love this too, Wendy. It has such a sunny, happy face.

Tennis, ours gets high light and a very pronounced dry rest. No fert during
that time, and only what mother nature chooses to give it in the way of
water. Down here, at least, most folks grow them either in baskets or
mounted. Ours is mounted. It has not bloomed this year, and I believe that
is because we had an unusual amount of rain over the last few months. It's
usually quite reliable.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
Den. aggregatum in full swing.
I purchased this one a year ago in bloom with 3 spikes.
Gotta love it!
Cheers Wendy

Nice one. I love aggregatum but gave mine up a few years back as it
wouldn't bloom for me despite following the cultural recommendations. How
do you get yours to flower so well?

Rate This Thread: