Old 09-03-2008, 03:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Lc. Gold Digger

Fell over in the greenhouse, so I had to go through some serious setup
issues to get a decent shot alignment.

Attached Thumbnails
Lc. Gold Digger-lc_golddigger.jpg
Old 09-03-2008, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"Ray B" wrote in message
Fell over in the greenhouse, so I had to go through some serious setup
issues to get a decent shot alignment.

Look what Gold Digger can do. Not mine of course, one we gave a cultural
award to in Sacramento last week:

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
Lc. Gold Digger-dsc00087a.jpg
Old 10-03-2008, 10:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Very nice set, Ray. Isn't parochialism odd. I'm delighted to see people
growing & liking our Aussie natives - but feel no desire to branch out into
natives from your area.

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 14:42:46 GMT, "Ray B" wrote:

Fell over in the greenhouse, so I had to go through some serious setup
issues to get a decent shot alignment.

Dave Gillingham
Old 10-03-2008, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Dave,

Unless one refers to the relatively few epiphytes from Florida, most US
natives are short-lived terrestrials requiring very specific conditions that
many find to be hard to manage.

In my entire collection, I believe my Encyclia tampensis is the only US
native.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I am really starting to like the gold ones. Cheers Wendy
"Ray B" wrote in message
Fell over in the greenhouse, so I had to go through some serious setup
issues to get a decent shot alignment.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Cattleya Gold Digger,variation in colour from division. keith ;-\) Orchids 2 10-03-2005 11:06 PM
giant digger bee colony Rob Gardening 0 18-04-2004 10:02 PM
Using a power digger ken cohen United Kingdom 7 22-08-2003 09:22 PM
Special Post hole digger john Gardening 7 30-05-2003 05:09 PM
Dandelion digger on a TV programme this morning?? [email protected] United Kingdom 2 11-11-2002 07:04 PM