GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   aggregatum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171768-aggregatum.html)

the_seer3 11-03-2008 01:43 PM

aggregatum

in australia we treat it same as soft cane dens
no ferty after 1st april, water only twice a week till june then once a week
till flowers in spring
try shifting to bright spot, last year i had over 200 spikes on it is
beautiful
1 year i moved to other end of shade house and it didnt flower so now it has
permanent spot
gary foster-----------cheers

wendy7 12-03-2008 11:58 PM

aggregatum

Wow Gary, That must be a sight to see. I have the hardest time with the
species that require a rest, I always want to
water them. *G*
Would love to see pics of yours.
Cheers Wendy