GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den. speciosum 'Moonlight x Royal Purple' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171863-den-speciosum-moonlight-x-royal-purple.html)

wendy7 14-03-2008 06:32 AM

Den. speciosum 'Moonlight x Royal Purple'

1 Attachment(s)
Smaller flowers but also a smaller plant. No fragrance at all on this one.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham 14-03-2008 09:14 AM

Den. speciosum 'Moonlight x Royal Purple'

Looove the colour of Lc. Rojo. And congrats on your very nice speciosums. They
tend to take up a bit of space, don't they!

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:32:29 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Smaller flowers but also a smaller plant. No fragrance at all on this one.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham