GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Secret Love (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/171927-lc-secret-love.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 16-03-2008 07:57 PM

Lc. Secret Love

1 Attachment(s)
This plant sat at Odom's booth last Sunday, the final day of our show. I
tried to ignore it, I really did. But everything around it sold. It kept
calling me with its perfect flowers.

You know the rest. It's a bit darker than the photo.

Diana

K Barrett 16-03-2008 10:37 PM

Lc. Secret Love

Nice! OW's photo shows to darker too. We just gave an award to another
Candy Tuft hybrid (Lc Fairyland see:
http://www.csnjc.org/Fresno2008/scfairyland.html )

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 16-03-2008 11:39 PM

Lc. Secret Love

Yes, this one is C. Candy Tuft x Mini Purple. I couldn't take my eyes off
it. So flat, and so symetrical. Guess I've actually learned a few things
over the years!

Thanks for that site link. I don't think the West Palm Beach judging center
has a web site. Could be wrong, though. Guess I should Google it.

Diana

. ..