GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mini Cymbidium Unknown (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/172124-mini-cymbidium-unknown.html)

wendy7 24-03-2008 05:46 AM

Mini Cymbidium Unknown

1 Attachment(s)
This cym is one of a collection that was virtually given to me. I don't
think I would have
purchased one with these colours though.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 25-03-2008 04:25 PM

Mini Cymbidium Unknown

Thanks for the name Gary, I cannot find a photo though?
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
It looks like Cym lowii
Gary

V_coerulea 30-03-2008 01:16 PM

Mini Cymbidium Unknown

Sorry, I meant Cym lowianum not lowii.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Thanks for the name Gary, I cannot find a photo though?
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
It looks like Cym lowii