GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Calanthe Rozel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/172183-calanthe-rozel.html)

V_coerulea 25-03-2008 12:29 PM

Calanthe Rozel

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't developed the touch for growing these right at flowering time.
They don't do well. I have large bulbs and stem that get to 18" but only
after drooping and showing 1 flower at a time. ait quits after what looks
like half of what it should have done. I don't have any rot and the bulbs
goes on to do well next year until flowering.
Gary

wendy7 25-03-2008 04:29 PM

Calanthe Rozel

I have some plain old Catt crosses that do this too. Have tried bringing
them outside on the patio
but they persist in stopping in their tracks?
Is it a culture thing?
Cheers Wendy
.. .