GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cym aloifolium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/172184-cym-aloifolium.html)

V_coerulea 25-03-2008 12:31 PM

Cym aloifolium

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a 16" basket with many upward growing roots. I assure you, it also
has massive under-surface roots as well. For those who haven't seen it...

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 26-03-2008 08:42 PM

Cym aloifolium

Healthy plant! I grow mine in S/H. It's huge.

Diana

. ..

V_coerulea 30-03-2008 11:47 PM

Cym aloifolium

This is in a 12" hanging basket. The other side is the growing side and has
just started blooming for this year.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Healthy plant! I grow mine in S/H. It's huge.

Diana

. ..