GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/172346-c-luddemannia-coerulea-x-whiteae-coerulea-day3.html)

V_coerulea 29-03-2008 10:32 PM

C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3

1 Attachment(s)
This is the first one of this cross I've had to bloom. The color changes
over the first 5-6 days. My pictures are a week or so behind.
Gary

wendy7 30-03-2008 02:48 AM

C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3

Too, too lovely indeed.

unknown[_1_] 30-03-2008 04:09 PM

C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3

In article ,
"v_coerulea" wrote:

This is the first one of this cross I've had to bloom. The color changes
over the first 5-6 days. My pictures are a week or so behind.
Gary

begin 666 C luddemannia coerulea X Whiteae coerulea day3-2.jpg
[Image]

end

ooh pretty!

--j_a