GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc.Drumbeat 'Heritage' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173046-lc-drumbeat-heritage.html)

tenman 15-04-2008 08:11 PM

Lc.Drumbeat 'Heritage'

1 Attachment(s)
A large plant (for me) with large flowers, this has overgrown its 8" pot
and has a sickeningly sweet fragrance. It is one of the very few catts I
keep as larger plants and it has two more sheaths on it now.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 15-04-2008 08:19 PM

Lc.Drumbeat 'Heritage'

Don't break that one up, Tennis. Too pretty.

Diana

news:zMWdnXEz_79GYJnVnZ2dnUVZ_viunZ2d@wideopenwest .com...