GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173149-b-digbyana-laura-x-b-d-mrs-chase.html)

V_coerulea 17-04-2008 11:05 PM

B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

3 Attachment(s)
I was thrilled when good ol' digbyana dished up 3 great flowers. They were
all about 4-5 days apart and lasted almost a month. Fantastic!!
Gary

wendy7 18-04-2008 03:57 AM

B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

Way to go Gary, good growing.
.. .

K Barrett 18-04-2008 04:01 PM

B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

Your pictures always give me hope. I've taken on another collection, and
soon my GH will be as filled as your's is. I hope I can keep mine as clean
(and spot free) as yours is.

K Barrett

.. .

wendy7 18-04-2008 08:54 PM

B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

Kathy, please put me on your list if you decide to sell any, always room for
more plants at
my house!!! *G*
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Your pictures always give me hope. I've taken on another collection, and
soon my GH will be as filled as your's is. I hope I can keep mine as
clean (and spot free) as yours is.

K Barrett

.. .

V_coerulea 18-04-2008 10:54 PM

B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

Thanks for the compliments and don't forget to add Photoshop to your
collection. Or was it Physan? Whatever, they both work wonders on spots.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Your pictures always give me hope. I've taken on another collection, and
soon my GH will be as filled as your's is. I hope I can keep mine as
clean (and spot free) as yours is.

K Barrett

.. .