GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Has anyone seen my pics? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173391-has-anyone-seen-my-pics.html)

wendy7 22-04-2008 04:10 PM

Has anyone seen my pics?

Yesterday I posted 3 different times & nothing has shown up?
The subject lines we-

Cym. Via Picacho
One White Morning Glory
Naughty Flowers

This seems to be happening a lot to me? I run Windows Vista & it uses "Windows Mail" have
also set the news to use "html"

Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers Wendy

tenman 22-04-2008 07:03 PM

Has anyone seen my pics?

Wendy7 wrote:
Yesterday I posted 3 different times & nothing has shown up?
The subject lines we-

Cym. Via Picacho
One White Morning Glory
Naughty Flowers

This seems to be happening a lot to me? I run Windows Vista & it uses
"Windows Mail" have
also set the news to use "html"

Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers Wendy

No, but I AM seeing each post three times, mine included.

keith kent 22-04-2008 10:30 PM

Has anyone seen my pics?

"tenman" wrote in message
news:arednWwOPIHEtZPVnZ2dnUVZ_tninZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Wendy7 wrote:
Yesterday I posted 3 different times & nothing has shown up?
The subject lines we-
Cym. Via Picacho
One White Morning Glory
Naughty Flowers
This seems to be happening a lot to me? I run Windows Vista & it uses
"Windows Mail" have
also set the news to use "html"
Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers Wendy

No, but I AM seeing each post three times, mine included.

No posts at all at my end for 21-4-08.
Keith