GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den primulinum 'Phoenix' X self x3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173455-den-primulinum-phoenix-x-self-x3.html)

V_coerulea 23-04-2008 11:12 PM

Den primulinum 'Phoenix' X self x3

3 Attachment(s)
I kept several of these from a flask. This one is flowering lighter than the
other.
Gary

Jerry Hoffmeister 26-04-2008 06:29 AM

Den primulinum 'Phoenix' X self x3

How'd you get these to bloom so well? I've got mine mounted - I like the
basket idea.
. ..

V_coerulea 03-05-2008 01:40 PM

Den primulinum 'Phoenix' X self x3

Hi Jerry -I didn't have the time to finese a watering plan for these, so
potting in styrofoam samwiched between thin layers of sphagnum kept them
dry enough in winter. They get watered with a sprinkler in summer. Winter
watering was just a spray every few days and the temp varied from 48 F to 75
F in with the cymbidiums. Hope this helps.
Gary

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
How'd you get these to bloom so well? I've got mine mounted - I like the
basket idea.
. ..