GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. percivaliana x C. Lynn Spencer a day later (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173711-c-percivaliana-x-c-lynn-spencer-day-later.html)

wendy7 01-05-2008 12:01 AM

C. percivaliana x C. Lynn Spencer a day later

1 Attachment(s)
Home I am not boring anybody but here is my Catt cross again.
She deserves a name I think.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-05-2008 01:02 AM

C. percivaliana x C. Lynn Spencer a day later

How could such beauty be boring?

Diana

Dave Gillingham 02-05-2008 05:09 AM

C. percivaliana x C. Lynn Spencer a day later

Lovely blooms, Wendy. And that new camera is doing a beautiful job!

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:01:41 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Home I am not boring anybody but here is my Catt cross again.
She deserves a name I think.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham