GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Iwan. Apple Blossom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173760-iwan-apple-blossom.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-05-2008 09:31 PM

Iwan. Apple Blossom

1 Attachment(s)
This just keeps giving and giving. When the buds begin to form you know
Spring has sprung.

Diana

wendy7 02-05-2008 12:03 AM

Iwan. Apple Blossom

So very pretty indeed. I have to get another one of these, mine got a bad
case of scale/mealies!!!
Lovely set of orchids glad you posted your beauties.
Cheers Wendy
. ..

tbell 02-05-2008 01:03 AM

Iwan. Apple Blossom

On Thu, 1 May 2008 13:31:36 -0700, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

This just keeps giving and giving. When the buds begin to form you know
Spring has sprung.

Diana

Oooh, I want the Orlata, and Apple Blossom brings back some very fond
memories.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 02-05-2008 01:11 AM

Iwan. Apple Blossom

Thanks, guys. The Apple Blossom is so common, but it seems like we all need
a couple of them. I have another one, much more yellow and smaller flowers.
Can't recall the epithet right now.

Tom, the intermedia v. orlata is a first bloom for me, and I can't for the
life of me recall where I got it. Record keeping, anyone??

Diana

.com...