GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Now you've done it....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173882-now-youve-done.html)

Faz 05-05-2008 04:21 AM

Now you've done it.......

1 Attachment(s)
I ask one question on this newserver and this is what I bring home. Love the
colour. It is called a Dtps. l-Hsin Lion King. I believe it is from the Phal
family. Correct me if I'm wrong as this is a new endevour for me, although I
have has Cymbidiums for about ten years.

Hope this will flourish as I think these plants are amazing.

Chuck.

Ray B 05-05-2008 10:27 AM

Now you've done it.......

Yep, that's a nice one alright.

FYI, doritaenopsis is a bigeneric hybrid of doritis and phalaenopsis,
although some taxonomists have more-recently put them altogether in
phalaenopsis.

unknown[_1_] 05-05-2008 05:24 PM

Now you've done it.......

ooh pretty! i love spots.

yes, treat it like a phal.

--j_a

-shakes hands with group on our enabling skills-

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 05-05-2008 07:46 PM

Now you've done it.......

Hi fives all around, everyone - we've hooked another one!

Chuck that's lovely. Like JA, I love the spotties.

Diana