GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Red - _DSC0194.jpg (1/1) [83K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173939-black-red-_dsc0194-jpg-1-1-%5B83k%5D.html)

tbell 06-05-2008 12:56 AM

Black Red - _DSC0194.jpg (1/1) [83K]

1 Attachment(s)
A beautiful cym on display at the Keukenhof Gardens, Amsterdam.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 06-05-2008 02:28 AM

Black Red - _DSC0194.jpg (1/1) [83K]

Ooh that's lovely Tom. I didn't know that visited Holland, you cetainly get
around.
Cheers Wendy
Ps...you can email me pics anytime!
.com...

Faz 06-05-2008 02:29 AM

Black Red - _DSC0194.jpg (1/1) [83K]

This is georgeous. I wish I had a greenhouse so I could try all the
different species.

The Faz

.com...

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 06-05-2008 08:20 PM

Black Red - _DSC0194.jpg (1/1) [83K]

Chuck, did you ever say where you live? Lots of people grow multiple orchids
without a greenhouse.

Diana

"Faz" wrote in message
This is georgeous. I wish I had a greenhouse so I could try all the
different species.

The Faz

.com...