GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's Like Drugs..I've done it again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173952-its-like-drugs-ive-done-again.html)

Faz 06-05-2008 01:23 AM

It's Like Drugs..I've done it again

1 Attachment(s)
I just could not resist it. They were giving them away for $9.00. I would
have paid more.

Phal. Salu Peoker.

I have been reading and reading as I eventually want to learn all about the
does and don'ts. I have some Cymbidiums that I need to repot and I'm trying
to find out if I should cut back some of the roots or just go to a bigger
container. These Cymbidiums are getting hugh.

Chuck.