GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cymbidium Home Depot (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174011-cymbidium-home-depot.html)

wendy7 07-05-2008 02:38 AM

Cymbidium Home Depot

1 Attachment(s)
This is one I rescued from Home Depot & the first time to bloom. The guy
was
throwing away a bunch of dead plants & I recognised this as a cym.
Cheers Wendy

Maggie's Mom 07-05-2008 07:44 PM

Cymbidium Home Depot

Beautiful plant, and grateful, too. Since I'm planning a trip to Home Depot,
I will check them out for - ehm, possibilities...

Peace, - Maggie's Mom.