GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dockrillia wassellii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174164-dockrillia-wassellii.html)

wendy7 10-05-2008 05:49 AM

Dockrillia wassellii

1 Attachment(s)
Dockrillia wassellii a reliable bloomer.
Got this one from our very own Ray.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 11-05-2008 12:39 AM

Dockrillia wassellii

I love these. But they really aren't suitable for my conditions. Very
pretty, Miss Wendy!

Diana

Dave Gillingham 11-05-2008 08:06 AM

Dockrillia wassellii

Lovely specimen, Wendy. I've seen distinctly less impressive examples benched
here in its home state. In fact, I own a couple that aren't a patch on yours.

On Fri, 9 May 2008 21:49:16 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Dockrillia wassellii a reliable bloomer.
Got this one from our very own Ray.
Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham

wendy7 11-05-2008 10:15 PM

Dockrillia wassellii

Thanks Dave, Makes me feel really choffed & good to know I am doing
something right.
Cheers Wendy.