GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Psychopsis papilio x (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174165-psychopsis-papilio-x.html)

wendy7 10-05-2008 05:51 AM

Psychopsis papilio x

1 Attachment(s)
Psycopsis papilio x papilio
Cheers Wendy

unknown[_1_] 10-05-2008 03:12 PM

Psychopsis papilio x

In article , "Wendy7"
wrote:

Psycopsis papilio x papilio
Cheers
Wendy---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image]

are those all on one plant? how old is it? mine is starting to
unlimber its antennae.

--j-a

wendy7 10-05-2008 10:21 PM

Psychopsis papilio x

--j-a,
Yes they are & I think there is one more inflorescence arching to the other
side. I wish
I could tell you how old this plant is, I have had it for 7yrs & aquired it
at an estate sale.
I can also say they don't like to be disturbed, have lost two after
repotting!!
Cheers Wendy

jankey 12-05-2008 04:53 PM

Wendy7:
I can also say they don't like to be disturbed, have lost two after repotting!!
Cheers Wendy

well i guess mine's going to stay in its s/h pot 'til it physically crawls out, then. :)

--j_a