GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Close Up of same Tolumnia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174226-close-up-same-tolumnia.html)

wendy7 12-05-2008 03:03 AM

Close Up of same Tolumnia

1 Attachment(s)
These give a little colour in the greenhouse & so dainty blowing in the
breeze from the fan.
Cheers Wendy

Faz 12-05-2008 04:55 AM

Close Up of same Tolumnia

Wendy - What type of camera do you use? If I may be nosey...

Chuck.

wendy7 12-05-2008 06:31 AM

Close Up of same Tolumnia

I point & click a Sony SLR A100, a bit of overkill but my intentions were
to learn all the
ins & outs but just haven't really tried.
Cheers Wendy