GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rhynchocentrum Lilac Blossom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174479-rhynchocentrum-lilac-blossom.html)

Ray B 17-05-2008 08:02 PM

Rhynchocentrum Lilac Blossom

1 Attachment(s)
Flowers are about the size of a dime, and the whole plant is maybe 3" tall.
First bloom seedling

Faz 17-05-2008 09:36 PM

Rhynchocentrum Lilac Blossom

This looks great. The colour is just magnificent. Being a newby I am
continually amazed on the plants and setups you have. At the moment I am a
windowsill grower.

Chuck.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 17-05-2008 09:39 PM

Rhynchocentrum Lilac Blossom