GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Masdevallia ensata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174755-masdevallia-ensata.html)

keith kent 18-05-2008 10:52 PM

Masdevallia ensata

1 Attachment(s)
Not posted for a while, i have been lurking though !

I am collecting Masdy`s and will post a couple of pics.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 18-05-2008 11:05 PM

Masdevallia ensata

They are great! I love them, but they don't care for my conditions. So, I
will vicariously enjoy yours.

Diana

keith kent 18-05-2008 11:11 PM

Masdevallia ensata

Hi Diana,i do not know how mine will bare up yet ,i am not through my first
year with them yet ,and the collection of them is growing .
Fingers crossed i can become a good grower of these ?

Keith