GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Max. tenuifolia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/174785-max-tenuifolia.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 19-05-2008 09:49 PM

Max. tenuifolia

1 Attachment(s)
I've bypassed these for years, usually because the offerings were very
small. At Redland, I found one that I couldn't pass up.

Diana

Flower_Pot_Joe 20-05-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana Kulaga[_5_] (Post 793073)
I've bypassed these for years, usually because the offerings were very
small. At Redland, I found one that I couldn't pass up.

Diana

its absolutely beautiful

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 20-05-2008 09:19 PM

Max. tenuifolia

Thanks, Joe.

Diana

"Flower_Pot_Joe" wrote in
message ...

;793073']I've bypassed these for years, usually because the offerings

--
Flower_Pot_Joe