GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Angraecum Lemforde White Beauty (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175214-angraecum-lemforde-white-beauty.html)

wendy7 30-05-2008 06:38 AM

Angraecum Lemforde White Beauty

1 Attachment(s)
I have been spraying this one with Physan as it has lots of black spotted
marks
all over the leaves. Over the years it has slowly gotten worse so I will
probably trash it.
I got two plants from the same grower, this one a freebie. Both have the
nasty black marks.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 30-05-2008 05:08 PM

Angraecum Lemforde White Beauty

Have been using Physan20 but will try some Benomyl for a while.
Thanks for the tip. Cheers Wendy