GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Birthday (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175245-happy-birthday.html)

BIO-Dex Consulting 31-05-2008 05:04 AM

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Kye
Happy Birthday to me....

Being 30 I am now officially old, ancient and decrepid....

Being drastically different to anybody born before me who all had the good
sense to stop aging at 25 ;)

wendy7 31-05-2008 06:05 AM

Happy Birthday a Catt 4 U

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Kye & many more, your'e just a seedling!!
What is Bio-Dex by the by?
Cheers Wendy
Happy Birthday to me

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-06-2008 01:55 AM

Happy Birthday - Blc. Greenheart (Small).jpg [01/01]

Ah, a digbyana for Kye! Mine is in full sheath. Can't wait. As I recall, it
has no pink at all.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
May you have as many more as you wish!

(Remove not from address to reply directly.)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-06-2008 06:57 PM

Happy Birthday - Blc. Greenheart (Small).jpg [01/01]

Guess I should have taken a better look. Still, the lip screamed digbyana,
so I looked it up on OrchidWiz. Greenheart has quite a pedigree, including
digbyana.

Interesting.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
All that my records show is the name, Blc. Greeheart. I don't know the
parents. Digbyana might be one of them.

Chris

Oh, and I also have have a Digbyana in sheath. Can't wait. It will be
the
first bloom for me on this plant that I recently bought.

In article , "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:
Ah, a digbyana for Kye! Mine is in full sheath. Can't wait. As I recall,
it
has no pink at all.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message