GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phalaenopsis Cardinal's Spirit -- RED!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175593-phalaenopsis-cardinals-spirit-red.html)

tenman 07-06-2008 04:00 AM

Phalaenopsis Cardinal's Spirit -- RED!!

1 Attachment(s)
I have been very anxiously awaiting this one, and it did not disappoint.
True red. It has two spikes and they both seem to be branching even as
the first 2" flowers open. All the phals are blooming riotously and seem
very very happy with the GH; they've never really had 'spring' before
what with the indoor/outdoor growing regimen I had previously. The phals
are going to go into the same mix as the bulbos are now in
(chc/spongeroc) after they bloom.