GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175594-paph-kathie-taylor-orchidheights-black.html)

tenman 07-06-2008 04:01 AM

Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!!

1 Attachment(s)
Black. Really black. Unfortunately takes on a reddish cast in the pic
which one does not see with the naked eye. I saw this plant in a display
at last year's spring show and the owner was kind enough (after three
days of my pleading) to divide it at show's end and sell me a division.
I love the plant's color, floriferousness, and form; it currently has
two open flowers and two more buds on it's spike.

Tim 07-06-2008 05:30 PM

Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!!

Nice Paph! ::orgasm::

Tim

news:6OCdnYZCrvuiZ9TVnZ2dnUVZ_tLinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 07-06-2008 08:58 PM

Paph.Kathie Taylor 'Orchidheights' -- BLACK!!

Diana

"Tim" wrote in message
. ..
Nice Paph! ::orgasm::