GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph Vanda Pearman (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175763-paph-vanda-pearman.html)

V_coerulea 10-06-2008 10:42 PM

Paph Vanda Pearman

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a first flowering for this plant. Pretty nice.
Gary

tenman 11-06-2008 07:06 AM

Paph Vanda Pearman

v_coerulea wrote:
Here's a first flowering for this plant. Pretty nice.
Gary

Well, it's the first one I've ever seen that I like.

V_coerulea 11-06-2008 12:37 PM

Paph Vanda Pearman

I've never grown this before and got this piece from a friend who got it
from a friend. Anyway, it grew nicely and finally bloomed. Since it matched
a number of flowers posted on the net as Vanda Pearman I assumed that that's
what it was. I never take what's posted on the net as gospel, but more than
half the pictures there looked like mine. What is it supposed to look like?
I'd like to know. Thanks.
Gary

"tenman" wrote in message
news:tb2dnQdmcPUQ9tLVnZ2dnUVZ_srinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...