GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stereochilus bicuspidatus #1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175766-stereochilus-bicuspidatus-1-a.html)

V_coerulea 10-06-2008 10:53 PM

Stereochilus bicuspidatus #1

2 Attachment(s)
I recently acquired this plant. The other day, while cleaning up some of the
greenhouse, I nearly picked the plant up by its flower stem thinking it was
a piece of straw or something. The plant is in a 4" pot and the flowers are
1/4 inch or less. It's an attractive miniature when you get a chance to view
it as other than a piece of detritus.
Gary

wendy7 10-06-2008 11:45 PM

Stereochilus bicuspidatus #1

A wonderful set Gary, love the Den. species, you have the touch.
You are amazing!
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 11-06-2008 12:40 PM

Stereochilus bicuspidatus #1

Thanks for the compliments. But your pictures sure show you know what you're
doing. Beautiful set below.
Gary