GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den Palolo Sunshine X Den Fiftieth State Beauty x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175809-den-palolo-sunshine-x-den-fiftieth-state-beauty-x2.html)

V_coerulea 12-06-2008 12:55 PM

Den Palolo Sunshine X Den Fiftieth State Beauty x2

2 Attachment(s)
This one has been around for a while but is still tops in my book for a
large, yellowish green dendrobium. It has long spikes with solid-fill on the
flowers.
Gary

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 12-06-2008 07:31 PM

Den Palolo Sunshine X Den Fiftieth State Beauty x2

Funny about Palolo Sunshine. It goes into some of the prettiest crosses, but
on its own it doesn't impress me at all. This is beautiful, Gary.

Diana