Old 12-06-2008, 07:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Where are our friends from OZ these days?

Unless I've missed something, we haven't heard from any of our Aussies for a
while. Wonder where they all got to?

Diana

Old 12-06-2008, 08:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Probably busy getting stuff under cover for the winter. They are doing
what we do on this side of the equator in early December (no not
Christmas shopping).

Gene

Old 17-06-2008, 04:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nope, not at rgo. I check there regularly, and I posted something there
yesterday, about Superthrive. Crickets. Seems very quiet at rgo, over all.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe theyre at rgo?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Unless I've missed something, we haven't heard from any of our
Aussies for a
while. Wonder where they all got to?

Diana

Rate This Thread: