GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aerides Hermon Slade (lawrenciae X A. fieldingii) x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176105-aerides-hermon-slade-lawrenciae-x-fieldingii-x2.html)

V_coerulea 19-06-2008 10:12 PM

Aerides Hermon Slade (lawrenciae X A. fieldingii) x2

2 Attachment(s)
Here are 2 plants I have of Aer Hermon Slade (lawrenciae x fieldingii). The
flowers (next) look exactly like what you'd expect from the cross. Both
plants always bloom within a day of each other. The fragrance is sweet. But,
unfortunately, the flowers only last for a week or 2.
Gary

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-06-2008 10:23 PM

Aerides Hermon Slade (lawrenciae X A. fieldingii) x2

Good grief, Gary, it's the Aerides that ate the south! Lots of spikes, huh?

This entire series is fantastic. You're a good guy to share all these with
us.

Diana