GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Tropical Pointer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176182-lc-tropical-pointer.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-06-2008 09:56 PM

Lc. Tropical Pointer

1 Attachment(s)
One of my beauties from the recent Redland Festival. It has tons of flowers
yet to come, and new leads to boot. I'm hopelessly drawn to the spotties.
And the blues. And the magentas. And the.............................

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 22-06-2008 12:29 AM

Lc. Tropical Pointer

Thank you, Wendy! When I saw one of these already in bloom, it was like a
magnet drawing me over. One of those * I. Must. Have. That.* moments.

Diana