GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brassavola digbyana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176436-brassavola-digbyana.html)

wendy7 30-06-2008 04:19 AM

Brassavola digbyana

1 Attachment(s)
Also the 2nd blooming.

Cheers Wendy

Duncan[_2_] 30-06-2008 08:39 PM

Brassavola digbyana

Nice. Mine decided to take a break from blooming this year. 5 nice big
healthy bulbs. not one flower.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Also the 2nd blooming.

Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 02-07-2008 01:30 PM

Brassavola digbyana

No matter how many times you see this one it's beautiful. My big plant that
had 4 blooms out at once last year is also taking a break this year. Could
be that it has a huge capsule that may ripen in a few months?
Gary

"Duncan" wrote in message
Nice. Mine decided to take a break from blooming this year. 5 nice big
healthy bulbs. not one flower.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Also the 2nd blooming.

Cheers Wendy

wendy7 02-07-2008 04:40 PM

Brassavola digbyana - misquote error

This one was not a second blooming, my mistake. Looking at my database, mine
has bloomed every other
year.
Well old klutzy me! I was moving my plant after the photo op, broke the
pseudobulb that was growing
downwards, as it was growing in a downward position because I had
put it in a larger clear pot to hang up high.
Cheers Wendy

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Also the 2nd blooming.

Cheers Wendy