GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dtps help. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176507-dtps-help.html)

Faz[_2_] 02-07-2008 12:18 AM

Dtps help.

1 Attachment(s)
This morning I noticed this marking on the leaves of my orchid. I don't know
what to do as I don't know what I've got??? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I have my fingers crossed that it is not the dreaded fungus.

Thanks,
Chuck.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 02-07-2008 12:29 AM

Dtps help.

Resize it, Chuck. Too big to get a proper look, so I won't venture a guess.
Get it down to under 200 kb if you can.

Diana