Old 03-07-2008, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default news server alternatives to verizon

Per a recent thread here, I signed up for Motzarella. Unfortunately, only
the all text messages come through, not the binaries. I then opted to just
bite the bullet and pay for Giganews, a bit pricey, but which works great
and is well rated (and carries over 100,000 groups!). I decided to pass on
the free account at terranews given some mediocre ratings elsewhere, and
because the terranews website gave virtually no information about who runs
this, where it is located, etc., and I was therfore uncomfortable giving out
credit card and other information to them which they require to register.
Chuck B.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Interesting.

I signed up for Motzarella, and my test post image came through fine.
Haven't seen another since.

"C. Berlin" wrote in message
Per a recent thread here, I signed up for Motzarella. Unfortunately, only
the all text messages come through, not the binaries. I then opted to
just bite the bullet and pay for Giganews, a bit pricey, but which works
great and is well rated (and carries over 100,000 groups!). I decided to
pass on the free account at terranews given some mediocre ratings
elsewhere, and because the terranews website gave virtually no information
about who runs this, where it is located, etc., and I was therfore
uncomfortable giving out credit card and other information to them which
they require to register.
Chuck B.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

abpo gone from verizon news servers. Al Pickrel Orchids 15 04-07-2008 04:04 AM
It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO? Ray B Orchid Photos 35 25-06-2008 07:55 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 9 23-01-2004 06:12 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 06:55 PM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 06:48 PM