Old 03-07-2008, 02:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default test again?

Attached Thumbnails
test again?-christieara.jpg
Old 03-07-2008, 05:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That onc came through.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

....but the only images I've seen since signing on with motzarella are my
own!

Would someone else please post one?

"K Barrett" wrote in message
That onc came through.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ray B wrote:
...but the only images I've seen since signing on with motzarella are my
own!

Would someone else please post one?

I'm posting this all text message (my first via matzarella) because I
assume it will go through. I'll follow up in a few minutes with a
picture. Let's see if it will work. (I saw your picture.)

Steve
Old 03-07-2008, 07:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Steve wrote:
Ray B wrote:
...but the only images I've seen since signing on with motzarella are
my own!

Would someone else please post one?

I'm posting this all text message (my first via matzarella) because I
assume it will go through. I'll follow up in a few minutes with a
picture. Let's see if it will work. (I saw your picture.)

Steve

The first thing I notice is that my post showed up here instantly.
That's how it was back in the Adelphia days. Time Warner often took
several minutes. This is better IF we get pictures. I hope it's not a
situation where motzarella shows only pictures from within and not from
other servers! I'm worried. Now... off to find a picture...

Steve

Old 03-07-2008, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ray B wrote:
...but the only images I've seen since signing on with motzarella are my
own!

Would someone else please post one?

Two pictures of my Encyclia tampensis.
You'll note that it's in one of Ray's semi-hydro pots, cohabitating with
a small fern.
Someone gave this to me and didn't know what it was because they had
never bloomed it. My gift was potted up but when all 3 leaves fell off,
I unpotted it and found not a single live root. I nestled the leafless
and rootless pseudobulbs down into the semi-hydro medium. Eventually,
there was a tiny new growth and a tiny root. About 2 years later it's
big enough to bloom.

Steve
PS My guess is that everyone will be able to view these pictures. The
question will be whether the new motzarella users will see pictures from
elsewhere.

Attached Thumbnails
test again?-encycliatampensis2.jpg   test again?-encycliatampensis-3.jpg
Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

OK, I could instantly view my own post with pictures. What did everyone
else get?

Steve
Old 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I got everything you and ray said.

Here's a random picture - should be a sideways view of an awards entry
sheet. You can see how I take that straw and spin it into gold at
http://www.csnjc.org LOL!!

K Barrett

"Steve" wrote in message

OK, I could instantly view my own post with pictures. What did everyone
else get?

Steve

Attached Thumbnails
test again?-dsc00148.jpg
Old 03-07-2008, 09:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I got both of Ray's and also Steve's. Yours too, of course, Kathy.

I'm posting a photo here, and will start a new thread with another shot.
Let's see if Steve & Ray can see them.

Diana

Attached Thumbnails
test again?-bc-north-miami.jpg
Old 04-07-2008, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I got it!

Old 04-07-2008, 05:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

i got three flower pictures and an awards sheet....

--j_a

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Little Black Ants, Again & Again Derek Mark Edding North Carolina 13 22-09-2006 07:05 PM
Bloody VERMIN Cats again, and again, and again, and again....:-(((( Mike United Kingdom 22 03-05-2005 01:59 PM
Test Again pixi Gardening 3 01-04-2005 03:14 PM
Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again Aratzio Lawns 35 10-07-2004 02:02 AM
Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 09:44 PM