GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Text test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176569-text-test.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 03-07-2008 08:31 PM

Text test

Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana

Steve[_2_] 03-07-2008 10:51 PM

Text test

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana

No, from my point of view, I see 3 posts in a row by me, then your Text
test message. No other posts, no other pictures. Trouble in paradise. :-(

Steve

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 04-07-2008 01:10 AM

Text test

Back to the old drawing board, eh? You might need to resort to giganews. For
that matter, perhaps in time we all will need to do so.

Diana

V_coerulea 04-07-2008 12:52 PM

Text test

Another big factor to the big companies carrying newsgroups is the volume
carried on the group, according to a representative of Bellsouth. So if we
all sit back on our duffs looking at others pictures, the volume of the
group goes way down. SO dust off the old camera, moves the old duff around a
bit getting some really interesting, novel pictures, send them in and help
to keep abpo alive on your favorite connection.
Gary

K Barrett 04-07-2008 04:52 PM

Text test

"Steve" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana

No, from my point of view, I see 3 posts in a row by me, then your Text
test message. No other posts, no other pictures. Trouble in paradise. :-(

Steve

Does it just take longer for other's pictures to propagate thru the
motzarella servers? Like, will they show up in a day or two?

K Barrett

K Barrett 04-07-2008 05:25 PM

Text test

"Steve" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana

No, from my point of view, I see 3 posts in a row by me, then your Text
test message. No other posts, no other pictures. Trouble in paradise. :-(

Steve

How about this one? get the cheapest plan, cause abpo isn't a heavy use
group. $5/mo. $60/yr. http://www.usenet.com/