GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den. draconis - plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/176594-den-draconis-plant.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 04-07-2008 11:20 PM

Den. draconis - plant

1 Attachment(s)

V_coerulea 06-07-2008 01:29 PM

Den. draconis - plant

Really nice plant, Diana. Some of the advantages of outdoor growing I guess.
Plus superb cultivation, of course.:)
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..

Eric Schecter 06-07-2008 06:07 PM

Den. draconis - plant

Sorry to jump in here, but trying to figure out why I didn't see the
original post. Any idea when it first hit the servers? I can onle "see" as
far back as 6/24 on this Motzarella service.
Thanks,
Eric
. ..

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 06-07-2008 07:05 PM

Den. draconis - plant

Eric,

It appears that Motzarella does not enable users to see photos that do not
originate with their own server. At least, that's what Motz users have
deduced.

Diana (still on Bell South)

"Eric Schecter" wrote in message
Sorry to jump in here, but trying to figure out why I didn't see the
original post. Any idea when it first hit the servers? I can onle "see" as
far back as 6/24 on this Motzarella service.
Thanks,
Eric
. ..

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 06-07-2008 07:06 PM

Den. draconis - plant

Plus superb cultivation, of course.:)

I think benign neglect is more like it, Gary!

Diana

Eric Schecter 06-07-2008 10:33 PM

Den. draconis - plant

Thanks Diana. I don't even see the original post on the group, thus my
question about original posting date.
Perhaps, as a test, you could post a pic or two from your Bell South acct.
Eric

.. .

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 07-07-2008 01:57 AM

Den. draconis - plant

Everything I post is from my Bell South account, Eric. I still have the
luxury of not being blocked off from the groups. We'll see if it lasts.

I'll try to post a few tomorrow, but I suspect you'll get the same result.
It's Motzarella's server that doesn't allow OPs from other servers, at least
binaries posts. Kye is working on a proprietory server that we can all use.
When that's done the problem will go away, hopefully.

Diana