GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maxillaria no id yet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177136-maxillaria-no-id-yet.html)

K Barrett 22-07-2008 09:50 PM

Maxillaria no id yet

2 Attachment(s)
The DBOS just went on a field trip to some local nurseries, one of which was
Marni Turkel's Hs. I'd never been there before but such loely plants!
Miniatures which I probably can't grow but will die trying Here's one
simply named Max. Peru '04

K Barrett

unknown[_1_] 23-07-2008 01:48 AM

Maxillaria no id yet

these are neat!

--j_a

K Barrett 23-07-2008 02:25 AM

Maxillaria no id yet

Gladja like 'em!

"unknown" wrote in message

these are neat!

--j_a

K Barrett 24-07-2008 03:46 PM

Maxillaria no id yet

None that I can detect.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
very nice - any fragrance?

. ..

Jerry Hoffmeister 26-07-2008 04:21 AM

Maxillaria no id yet

well if you ever divide it, I'd love a piece... I'd be happy to buy it from
you or trade for something. it's really nice!

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
None that I can detect.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
very nice - any fragrance?

. ..

Jerry Hoffmeister 27-07-2008 06:08 PM

Maxillaria no id yet

Thanks!
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I'll put your name in the pot.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
well if you ever divide it, I'd love a piece... I'd be happy to buy it
from you or trade for something. it's really nice!

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
None that I can detect.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message