GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den cuthbertsonii x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177137-den-cuthbertsonii-x2.html)

K Barrett 22-07-2008 09:53 PM

Den cuthbertsonii x2

2 Attachment(s)
This was probably the biggest flower i've ever seen. And on such a tiny
plant the pot is 2" I think.... Anyway the clonal name is 'Anna' so probably
named for Anna Chai who has many of these in her collection.

K Barrett

John Varigos 25-07-2008 10:46 PM

Den cuthbertsonii x2

Nice one Kathy

I have been off the air for the last week - my usenet provider crashed last
Friday and it took them a week to get up and running again but OK now.

~John

. ..