GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177175-slc-test-slc-barefoot-mailman-1-jpg-%5B01-01%5D.html)

Chris Savas 23-07-2008 11:18 PM

Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01]

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, all,

With the recent nonevents of servers not offering binaries, I thought I'd try
to see if I could post successfully and if others could see my current blooms.
I have Road Runner with Bright House Networks.

Chris in Central Florida
Delete n o t from address to respond directly.

unknown[_1_] 24-07-2008 01:12 AM

Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01]

In article m,
(Chris Savas) wrote:

Hi, all,

With the recent nonevents of servers not offering binaries, I thought I'd try
to see if I could post successfully and if others could see my current
blooms.
I have Road Runner with Bright House Networks.

Chris in Central Florida
Delete n o t from address to respond directly.
begin 644 "Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg"
[Image]

end

very pretty! but, is that its *real* name? !

--j_a

Faz[_2_] 24-07-2008 02:06 AM

Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01]

Chris - I see it and it looks great to me. This is from a novice in western
Canada.......Langley, BC. to be exact.

Chuck.

g.com...

K Barrett 24-07-2008 05:08 AM

Slc. & test - Slc. Barefoot Mailman 1.jpg [01/01]

Yes, its really called Barefoot Mailman... which I think comes from Florida
history. I recall a 1950s or 60s movie based on said mailman.

K Barrett