GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Just a white Epidendrum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177379-just-white-epidendrum.html)

wendy7 30-07-2008 04:37 PM

Just a white Epidendrum

1 Attachment(s)
A white epidendrum against the blue sky.
Cheers Wendy

v_coerulea2 02-08-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy7 (Post 807411)
A white epidendrum against the blue sky.
Cheers Wendy

Great background. We don't see that color blue until dead of winter. There's too much water vapor in our skies. Right now we're lucky to get a hint of pale blue ocassionally. Also that's a great angle. I wouldn't walk for a week afterward. Did you lift it up on a bench?
Gary

wendy7 02-08-2008 07:44 PM

Just a white Epidendrum

I have to tell you Gary, the blue of the sky is a little lighter as there is
shade cloth covering most of my yard &
it makes the colour darker.
As far as the angle, yes the epi was on a bench & these old hybrids are very
tall & rangy.
I went to a chyropracter for 20 odd years but know what you mean, I just
have the bad knee & arthritis.
Cheers Wendy

--
v_coerulea2